
So Will was officially adopted yesterday. Sorry, no pictures, Keith continues to have technical difficulties, so I'm scrapping the bottom of my barrel for pictures. This was from the day he got Will, Will is on the left. I'm going to have to start drawing my own illustrations, if he doesn't get me some pictures soon. If you ever saw my art, you know you don't want to see my stick figure illustrations!
Today they have on their own. They are going with the other Bethany families to a museum and out to eat. Tomorrow is more sightseeing. They have to stay in Shanghai until Friday when they will receive Will documents so they can travel on to Gaungzhou were they can get Will his passport and Visa to come home. That process takes another week.
Fun things they have done so far, a pillow fight in their hotel room. Found out Will does not like "Tighty Whiteys", as in underwear.Keith's assignment for today is get that boy some boxers! And apparently lots of horsing around in general. Lucky Will he had the FUN parent come get him! I would be spassing out about pillow fights. Yes, when Will gets here I can see I get to play the part of the "Bad Parent"~cut to ominous music. But I'm glad they are having fun in general and Keith says it's still sunshine and roses~wait I think I hear that ominous music again!
No comments:
Post a Comment