Sunday, October 24, 2010

12 hours from now................




12 hours from now Keith should be united with our son! They are to travel to the orphanage at 9am Monday morning~which will be 9pm Sunday night here. Keith went to the China Bank yesterday and got his money exchanged, he also got the correct adapter for the laptop. I'm praying he can get online and send some pictures, but frankly I'm not sure if he can. He has Wi-Fi in his room and I tried talking him through it last night, but it's almost impossible with him there and me here. We did practice a bit before we left, but it's alot different doing it here with me sitting right next to him and him 1/2 a world away! I know the important thing is he's safe and our boy will be home soon.
I'm attaching a few pictures of Will's orphanage.

No comments:

Post a Comment