Saturday, December 4, 2010

Santa and the dentist




Will got to visit both this week, I think he liked Santa a bit better than the dentist!

We saw the dentist on Thursday, and I have to say Will was very cooperative with both the x-rays and cleaning. He did everything we asked. He had massive amounts of plaque built up over the years. Fortunately, he had no cavities. But that plaque! He was in the chair over an hour and she still didn't get it all off. The picture is before the cleaning, I'll spare you the bloody mess he was when we stopped.

Every year, Keith's work sponsors a great children's Christmas Party. Today the boys went to it. Will looks unimpressed as he sits with Santa, but boy was he on Cloud Nine when he got that Nerf gun!!! Our dog Niko loves it too, another thing to go fetch!

Will is starting read our early reader books, he's able to advance a level almost every other day. He's learning more and more English, I know a lot of people seem to expect him to be fluent in just a few weeks, but I know that's unrealistic and he is doing great!

No comments:

Post a Comment