

First of all, if you didn't already know there are seven of us, which means laundry, lots and lots of laundry! A couple years ago my in-laws popped in~don't you just love it when they do that?~ and it was folding day. My father-in-law asked when was my yard sale? He was serious too!
But I do have they little stinkers help with folding, you know sorting socks, folding towels and washcloths, nothing too dangerious. Then along comes Mr. Will Knisely, folding shirts like a professional. I should rent him out! He would put my Mom to shame and she worked at a dry cleaners back in the day. She really knew how to fold, but Will, some Gal is going to be thanking her lucky stars. I can't wait to get an ironing board out and see what he can do there. And my future Daughter-in-law? I'm taking all the credit, I'm LOVIN" it!
Now to the poor dental hygienist. Nohe didn't bite her, but he did make her cry. We went back today for round two of the plaque scraping. He went through like the trooper he is. When he politely asked for water to rinse and said "Thank-you", in his quiet little voice, she said she was going to cry and she really did! She just said he was so sweet, she just loved him. What a heart-breaker!!!!
The pictures are from a skating rink the boys went to a couple weeks ago. The bottom one is Keith and Will playing air hockey and the top one is Jon skating for the first time, or maybe I should say not skating for the first time. He looks like a drunken sailor if you ask me, LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment