


Well, I'm a little ashamed to say that after 4 1/2 months we just got around to taking Will to a movie. Oh we had plans several times, but something always came up or someone was sick. The stars apparently aligned this weekend because we all got to go. I still don't know if Will had been to a real movie theater before, his response to the question was, "I don't know." I guess I'll chalk it up to lost in translation!
Will is opening up more, being more willing to say sentences and phrases. I think at first he was afraid someone would laugh at him if he made a mistake. This weekend he impressed us all by reciting the Pledge of Allegiance. I translated it back when school started so he would know what he was saying, not just repeating it by rote. He has picked up Math really well, he has brought home 3 certificates for Math, 2 just between last Wed. and today. He went from Level 17 to 22 in less than a week.
No comments:
Post a Comment