Thursday, July 15, 2010

Step 1 of 4 complete~Well, sort of..........


I'm happy to report the paperwork we have been waiting for is approved. At least our Social Worker got her copy yesterday and The Dept. of Homeland Security says it was approved the 9th. But it's still not in my mailbox. Hopefully it will appear in the next day or two. I don't think not actually having the paper in hand will hold up out next step, The National Visa Center. We expect that will take another week or two for that step to be approved and then it's China's turn to do their part of the process. That will most likely take another month, throwing us out to Sept. I have always said Sept/Oct. but I expect actual travel is looking more like at Oct. Please keep us in prayer that things will proceed quickly and that we will keep our spirits high. Most of all continue to pray for our Dear Jilei who waits for his family.

On another note I have yet another picture to share. The boy in blue is Liam and the goofy boy hiding behind his bag is Jiei! It is so wonderful to see his silly side. All we really can do is look at his pictures trying to decipher his every emotion. What I see is a little boy who can bond closely to his friend and isn't afraid to show it. I also a young man with a sense of humor. Something good to have in our home! These photos have been a wonderful gift and encouragement to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment